London and Brighton, England
RiverStone’s England based associates specialize in issues arising out of the London market, Lloyds, international reinsurance and European long-tail claims handling and reinsurance collection.
In total, RiverStone Europemanages in excess of $600 million in gross liabilities through its offices in Brighton and London. RiverStone Europe manages a variety of portfolios and is experienced in the management of both reinsurance and direct business, including London market and European long-tail exposures. Our portfolios include:
- continental motor reinsurance,
- property and catastrophe reinsurance,
- marine insurance including hull, cargo, P&I and specie,
- marine reinsurance,
- aviation insurance and reinsurance,
- personal accident,
- non-marine casualty reinsurance including historical liabilities such as asbestos and pollution along with newly emerging claims such as construction defect,
- US excess and surplus lines insurance.