Our Core Competencies
Our continuous focus on perfecting core competencies enables RiverStone to consistently achieve the best possible results in resolving liabilities and collecting reinsurance. Key competencies include:
- Claims handling – dedicated to fair and cost-effective resolution of both frequency-driven and severity-driven claims.
- Litigation management – dedicated to proactive, engaged management and resolution by experienced, practical lawyers.
- Reinsurance collection – dedicated to achieving optimal results in dealing with both standard and credit-impaired reinsurers as well as resolution of complex disputes and commutations.
- Risk assessment – dedicated to thorough, detailed analysis and due diligence, capitalizing on extensive background experience in specialized liability and reinsurance resolution.
- Integration/consolidation of books of business – dedicated to effective merging of both front and back office operations, focusing on:
- Training of acquired employees.
- Evaluation of exposures and resolution options.
- Implementation of best practices.
- Systems and process integration.
- Regulatory relations/reputation – dedicated to establishing working partnerships with regulators and rating agencies based upon our history of closing transactions favorably for all stakeholders with unfailing delivery on promises and agreements.